The Torimba Festival Queen Entrant program offers a chance for young ladies to participate in activities, meet new people and learn about their community. It is also a fantastic opportunity for their personal growth and development as they will attend workshops about styling, beauty and personal conduct.
There are many fun events for the entrants to attend throughout the festival:
- Queen’s Meet & Greet ( getting to know their sponsors) coupled with the
Meet the 2022 Torimba Festival Queen
Little Miss and Master Torimba and Fashion Parade at a High Tea at the Bowls Club.
- Queens Entrant Street Stall; learning how to run a street stall
- Festival of the Forest Grand Opening; welcoming guests
- Mardi Gras Street Parade; preparing a float in this year’s theme, participating in games
- Torimba Ball; presentation of the Torimba Queen and a celebration with our sponsors and community to wrap up the festival
*entrants must be 17 years or more by the end of the current year to enter.
For more information, or to discuss your child’s participation, please contact.